Portada » January 21, 2021
- We submitted to the Ministry of the Environment the detailed action schedule for the cleanup of the area currently affected by the oil spill at the La Pampilla Refinery.
- We work together with ERM (Environmental Resources Management) to advise and control the emergency.
- We added LAMOR Corporation, specialized in beach cleanup, to the remediation work.
- We met with the President of the Council of Ministers, Mirtha Vásquez, to inform her of the progress made and actions taken to remediate the impacts.
- We met with the Minister of Energy and Mines, Eduardo González; the Minister of Environment, Rubén José Ramirez; and the Vice Minister of Environmental Management, Mariano Castro.
- We signed an agreement with four (4) fishermen associations of Ventanilla to provide support.
Previous PostJanuary 23, 2021
Next PostJanuary 20, 2021